Aug 11, 2009

Blog Following

Posted by Rebs @ Book-Rants at Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Blogger gave me an error earlier today and when I managed to get back in all the blogs I was following disappeared!! Needless to say I was pretty upset, I can't remember everything I was following so if you notice that I was following your blog and now I am not let me know so I can add it back.

Update: Ok apparently it's a known issue, so if you're missing followers or the blogs you follow go here to fill out their report thing, hopefully they'll fix it soon!
Categories ,

3 comments:

J. Kaye on August 11, 2009 at 9:26 PM said...

Love your blog! That's the first thing. Second is Blogger is messed up and I can't follow you! Hopefully by tomorrow the technical issues will be fixed.

Juju on August 12, 2009 at 6:13 AM said...

Thanks for the heads up :)

rebrebs on August 12, 2009 at 7:57 AM said...

Aww you guys are awesome!

Post a Comment

 

Book Rants Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei