Aug 7, 2009

Book Cover Question, Tithe: A Modern Faerie Tale

Posted by Rebs @ Book-Rants at Friday, August 07, 2009
I really want to buy this book, but I really want this cover. I like it a lot better than the one below. But my problem is I have never seen this book cover in stores, and I have only found it on one website. I am not sure if it's an old cover, a new cover, a different country's cover or what? Has anyone else seen this can anyone tell me where to find it in stores?


I have only ever seen this one in stores, so I am afraid that if I order the book online from the website I have seen it on I will end up getting this one. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
Also, I got my first follower yesterday and I want to say thanks!!! You're awesome!

3 comments:

the epic rat on August 18, 2009 at 1:36 PM said...

I think the first is the reprint paperback version - at least, that's what B&N.com says. So I would think if you ordered it, it'll come with that new cover...from the bookstore at least...and if not, then you're not required to buy it.

rebrebs on August 19, 2009 at 6:42 PM said...

Thanks so much!!

Juju on August 21, 2009 at 7:30 AM said...

Ooo I have this on my bedside. The 1st cover is WAY cooler.

Post a Comment

 

Book Rants Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei