Aug 21, 2009

Help Me Decide What Books I Should Order Next

Posted by Rebs @ Book-Rants at Friday, August 21, 2009
Within the next couple days I will be making an order to Amazon and this is what I have in my order so far:


As You Wish - Jackson Pearce
With Seduction In Mind - Laura L Guhrke
Give Up the Ghost - Megan Crewe
The Tear Collector - Patrick Jones
Another Faust - Daniel And Dina Nayeri
The Hollow - Jessica Verday
Intertwined - Gena Showalter
Coffeehouse Angel - Suzanne Selfors
Never Cry Werewolf - Heather Davis
My Soul to Take - Rachel Vincent


I don't know if I will be able to buy these all at once since this will get expensive.

My question is, is there anything on this list I should remove, that isn't worth buying, or is there something missing from this list that I'm missing out on?

Any suggestions are welcome.

8 comments:

Juju on August 21, 2009 at 11:55 AM said...

OMG
They all sound SO good!
I can't wait for Never Cry Werewolf and Coffeehouse Angel.
Have you tried peeking inside the books?
HarperTeen has a "Browse Inside" of Never Cry Werewolf & As You Wish.

Lost in a Book on August 21, 2009 at 12:05 PM said...

As You Wish is definitely worth buying, so is Coffeehouse Angel! The others are on my to read list, as well!

rebrebs on August 21, 2009 at 1:37 PM said...

I think I'm looking forward to coffeehouse angel the most. I would have already got this one but I couldn't find a copy in stores :(

Juju Thanks for the tip on the browse inside, sometimes Amazon has that, but I don't know if it's the same so I will check it out on HarperTeen

Juju on August 24, 2009 at 6:50 AM said...

Psst...
There is a blog award for you on my blog:

http://talesofwhimsy.blogspot.com/2009/08/you-rock.html

Okie on August 26, 2009 at 9:53 AM said...

I've been looking at Never Cry Werewolf...it sounds interesting. I'll have to check back for your reviews.

rebrebs on August 26, 2009 at 10:39 AM said...

Thanks, hopefully I'll be picking it up soon. I've got too many books on my 'to purchase' list

Sarbear on August 29, 2009 at 11:37 AM said...

They all look really good -- I'd say...
Never Cry Werewolf and My Soul to Take.

rebrebs on August 29, 2009 at 12:07 PM said...

Thanks. It will be longer than I thought before I can put in another order, I'm already over my book buying budget!! I started smuggling in books past my husband

Post a Comment

 

Book Rants Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei