Aug 18, 2009

Movie Quote Quiz

Posted by Rebs @ Book-Rants at Tuesday, August 18, 2009
So I decided to put together this quiz for fun..I'm not sure how hard these will be, since I have seen all the movies that these quotes are fun.

Hopefully not too hard. The person with the most correct answers will get a prize!! That prize is....wait for it...wait for it...a post congratulating their brilliance!!! If you have a blog I will also post a link to it as well.

So all you got to do is comment on this post with the title of the movie for each quote, I'll post the answers Friday. No cheating!

1)"There can be only one"

2) "Play it again Sam"

3) "I know Kung Fu"

4)"Maybe Mr Body killed the cook!"

5)"Where we're going we don't need roads"

6)"Now back up, put down the gun and give me a pack of Tropical Fruit Bubblicious. And some Skittles."

7)"Should you be drinking alcohol when you don't have a liver?"

8) "Yeah, I am going need you to go ahead and come in on Saturday"

9) "Dude" "Sweet" "Dude" "Sweet" "Dude" "Sweet"

10) "I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing"

11) "Life moves pretty fast sometimes. If you don't stop and look around, you just might miss it."

12) "Exercise makes endorphins, endorphins make you happy, and happy people just don't shoot their husbands!"

Answers can be found here
Categories , ,

2 comments:

Juju on August 19, 2009 at 12:17 PM said...

I promise not to cheat and only answer the ones I know:

2) Casablanca

3) Rush Hour?

9) Dude where's my car

10) Pretty Woman

Juju on August 19, 2009 at 12:17 PM said...

PS
That was fun :)

Post a Comment

 

Book Rants Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei