Aug 21, 2009

Quiz Answers And The Winner!

Posted by Rebs @ Book-Rants at Friday, August 21, 2009


And the winner is JuJu!! You can check out her blog by clicking here.



Congrats on the win!



The answers are below, and everyone should check out these movies if they haven't already seen them.


1) Highlander

2) Casablanca

3) The Matrix

4) Clue (movie based on the bored game)

5) Back To The Future

6) Bad Boys

7) 10 Things I Hate About You

8) Office Space

9) Dude, Where's My Car?

10) Pretty Woman

11) Ferris Buller's Day Off

12) Legally Blonde

Categories , , ,

4 comments:

Juju on August 21, 2009 at 7:30 AM said...

1. Love the graphic. Retro stuff rocks my soul.
2. I'm disappointed how many of these I missed. I really dig some of these movies.
3. So which of these movies is your fav?

rebrebs on August 21, 2009 at 8:43 AM said...

I love vintage/retro stuff, I'm eternally looking for an old steamer trunk to use as a coffee table

Out of these movies I think Clue would be my fav, you need to see it if you haven't it's got a vintage-y feel to it..total cult movie.

Juju on August 21, 2009 at 9:20 AM said...

Retro:
I'm a huge estate sale shopper and go totally ga ga for retro things.
Oooo an antique steamer in good condition is a gem! Good luck. I love when people use them as coffee tables.

Movies: I've seen Clue. It's pretty good actually. It's hard to pick a favorite from this list. Highlander had the finest men. Legally Blonde cracks me up. Heath Ledger was never cuter than in 10 Things I Hate About You. I guess I gotta say Pretty Woman. Lame I know but I love it.

Did you know I'm one of the few people on the planet that didn't like Casablanca?

rebrebs on August 21, 2009 at 10:26 AM said...

I didn't like Casablanca the first time I saw it, it took a couple of times for me to love it.

I agree with you, Heath Ledger was never cuter than in 10 Things

Have you seen All I Want To Do (with Kristen Dunst)? It was also titled Strike! at one point

Post a Comment

 

Book Rants Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei