Aug 15, 2009

Some Random Post To Pass The Time

Posted by Rebs @ Book-Rants at Saturday, August 15, 2009
I won't have a review to post for a while because I haven't been reading as much as usual this week, I have been getting distracted by movies and video games, I'm a geek I admit it, so I'm just posting this poem I really like for fun.

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village, though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.
My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there's some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.
The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep

Robert Frost
Categories ,

5 comments:

Juju on August 16, 2009 at 4:28 PM said...

Beautiful!

Juju on August 16, 2009 at 4:28 PM said...

What movie have had you distracted?

rebrebs on August 17, 2009 at 8:32 AM said...

Lots! I saw the Time Traveller's Wife (which was only so so), then I watched all 3 Back to the Future movies, then I watched some of show Charmed on dvd, I'm sure there were more but I can't remember.

Juju on August 18, 2009 at 6:14 AM said...

Ooo Charmed! Love it! Are you a pre-Piper or post-Piper fan? I read TTW and didn't dig it. Interesting that the movie is only so so.

rebrebs on August 18, 2009 at 8:17 AM said...

I like the older episodes better, after Piper has her kids it gets a little boring, but I still like them all

Post a Comment

 

Book Rants Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei