Aug 10, 2009

Who's Your Favorite Vampire? (Outside of Twilight) Tv, Book, or Movie

Posted by Rebs @ Book-Rants at Monday, August 10, 2009
Ok, I'm blogging when I should be working..! I am wondering what everyone's favorite vamp is outside of the twilight series..because we all love them so I thought it would be good to shine the light on some other vamps this time around.

My fav male would have to be Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, he's sweet, with a tortured soul, and does a good brood, who doesn't love a man who can brood!

My fav female vamp would have to be Selene from Underworld, she just kicks major ass in that movie.
So what's yours?

2 comments:

Juju on August 11, 2009 at 1:47 PM said...

Fab question.
I've never been much of a vamp girl.
They're too dark for me.
The vamps I like are the ones (like Edward or Angel) who struggle to be good.
My favorite vamp is Moonlight's Mick St. John.
Did you ever watch that show?
I wanted to cry when they canceled it.

rebrebs on August 11, 2009 at 3:32 PM said...

Oh Yeah!! I totally forgot about that, I was so upset when they cancelled it too! He was a good vamp, I'm going to be buying that show on dvd for sure.

Post a Comment

 

Book Rants Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei