Sep 24, 2009

The Perfect First Kiss

Posted by Rebs @ Book-Rants at Thursday, September 24, 2009
So I just watched my all time favorite episode of Veronica Mars, where Veronica and Logan have their first epic kiss. Now I'll give you a little run down of what happens just prior to the kiss. Veronica is on the phone with Logan when someone 'kidnaps' her (it turns out later that that the guy was a cop) anyways Logan overhears through the phone where they are going and meets them there, then proceeds to heroically rescue Veronica from said kidnapper (they are unaware that he is a cop)..then she kisses him as a thank you, which leads to something more. It is the sweetest thing ever. And if you haven't watched this show you are missing out! Enjoy the clip below.



Why does this stuff only happen in the movies?

6 comments:

Juju from Tales of Whimsy on September 25, 2009 at 8:48 AM said...

I love the shifting camera angles!
Question: is that the cutie vamp that use to be on Moonlight? He played Joseph I think.

Juju from Tales of Whimsy on September 25, 2009 at 9:13 AM said...

Now you have me thinking of my favorite screen kisses.
;)
*scratching chin*

rebrebs on September 25, 2009 at 10:48 AM said...

You should post your favorite screen kiss!

It sure is the same guy from Moonlight, you should definitely watch Veronica Mars then!

Okie on September 25, 2009 at 1:21 PM said...

I SOOO need to catch up on my Veronica Mars. I've watched the first season and bought the rest but haven't watched 'em yet...one of these days. Maybe over fall break.

rebrebs on September 25, 2009 at 2:16 PM said...

You need to watch Season two Okie, it's soo good!

Sarbear on September 27, 2009 at 5:55 PM said...

That is a freaking cute kiss -- I haven't seen Veronica Mars but now I kinda want to... I loved the angle changes!

Post a Comment

 

Book Rants Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei