Oct 2, 2009

New Book Arrivals For Me

Posted by Rebs @ Book-Rants at Friday, October 02, 2009
Just picked up The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, the plot isn't something I would normally be interested in, but I have heard too many good things about it to ignore it any longer. Got it from my neighborhood library.

Also got Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, she gets bonus points for having the name Becca as that is part of my name. Got it in the mail this week, I won it in a contest from the lovely Juju at The Tales Of Whimsy

Needless to say I'm super excited to start reading these! Happy Friday everyone!

7 comments:

Juju from Tales of Whimsy on October 2, 2009 at 9:46 AM said...

1. Whoot the book arrived! :)
2. I hope you LOVE Hunger Games.

Sarbear on October 2, 2009 at 10:06 AM said...

You have some awesome books there -- I think you'll love Hush, Hush... and I still have to read the Hunger Games!

Lauren on October 2, 2009 at 12:13 PM said...

Those are both great books, I hope you like them! I know what you mean about the subject of Hunger Games not being something you'd usually choose, I was the same but I *loved* it.

Ladytink_534 on October 4, 2009 at 12:44 AM said...

I've heard nothing but good things about The Hunger Games but I plan on waiting for the third one to come out before I give in and read these. Hush, Hush sounds interesting too and I just love the cover!

Okie on October 5, 2009 at 12:13 PM said...

I grabbed Hunger games about a week ago but haven't cracked it yet...it was on sale and I'd heard so much good about it that I figured I'd better add it to my 'to read' stack.

Okie on October 5, 2009 at 12:37 PM said...

As a heads up, I've awarded you a blog award...stop by my blog to pick it up. :)

Alyssa Kirk @ Teens Read and Write on October 6, 2009 at 9:28 AM said...

Great bunch. You'll like Hunger Games! And Hush Hush? I'm so jealous!

Post a Comment

 

Book Rants Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei