Jan 21, 2010

The Vampire Diaries AKA The 6 Pack Diaries

Posted by Rebs @ Book-Rants at Thursday, January 21, 2010
Sadly tonight's episode did not include any shirtless vamps, but it was good none the less. Lately I have been getting into this show more and more and I wait anxiously each week for the next episode.
Anyways this was just a quick post to say "hey, you should check out this show if you haven't already." I would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys: vampires, hot shirtless men, or shows like: One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, 90210, Buffy, Supernatural etc.
Categories

5 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com on January 22, 2010 at 8:33 AM said...

I haven't been able to get in to it. But I do love the hottie brothers!

rebrebs on January 22, 2010 at 8:45 AM said...

^that's what counts :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com on January 25, 2010 at 12:22 PM said...

Ooo are you Lostie? Have you seen the previews for this upcoming final season?

Rebs on January 25, 2010 at 3:19 PM said...

I've only seen the first 3 seasons of Lost, I lost patience waiting for them to explain everything and all of my favorite characters kept on dying. I'll probably watch them all once they come out on dvd though.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com on March 1, 2010 at 7:12 AM said...

Oh it is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good.
I'm still hanging in there.

Post a Comment

 

Book Rants Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei