Mar 4, 2010

Incarceron Movie

Posted by Rebs @ Book-Rants at Thursday, March 04, 2010
I've seen a lot of buzz lately about the book Incarceron by Catherine Fisher. I haven't read it yet, I'll probably will eventually. I read today that the movie rights were sold.

"Fox 2000 has won a bidding war for the film rights to Brit author Catherine Fisher's young-adult tome "Incarceron," with an eye to spinning the dystopian fantasy into a franchise.
John Palermo will produce via Seed Prods., Palermo and Hugh Jackman's Fox-based shingle.

"Incarceron" is a priority for Fox 2000 and Seed, with the project going out to directors and writers to adapt. At least two other studios were vying for the film rights"

Read full article here.

I wasn't sure if I should have posted this news on my new movie blog, but since it's still in the very early stages I figured I'd post it here. It sounds like this will be something to look forward to, I love movies that are based on books.

2 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com on March 4, 2010 at 12:24 PM said...

Cool! Ya know, I know very little about this book.

Rebs on March 4, 2010 at 1:34 PM said...

I don't know much either, it just seems like I'm seeing it everywhere lately though

Post a Comment

 

Book Rants Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei