Jun 17, 2010

Just Received and Other Randoms

Posted by Rebs @ Book-Rants at Thursday, June 17, 2010
I went a little overboard with book purchases this week but here's what I got:

My Love Lies Bleeding (aka: Hearts At Stake) by Alyxandra Harvey

Meridian by Amber Kizer

Under My Skin by Judith Graves


Early to Death Early To Rise by Kim Harrison

Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


Fallen by Lauren Kate

The Agency by Y S Lee which I'm reading now and loving

oh and Angel Star by Jennifer Murgia which I forgot to include in the first picture because I finished reading it..all in one sitting, the same day I got the books, so I took another pic here hehe










And while I'm posting I have Nine the musical movie on in the background..needless to say it's not interesting enough to hold my undivided attention, although the costumes in the movie are FAN-TAS-TIC!

And for fun..the Dr Suess collection, which is mostly my husbands actually, but I like them too. The Star Wars books next to them are definitely his though.













And here's a few pics from my recent trip to Ireland in May




Categories ,

3 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com on June 18, 2010 at 6:41 AM said...

A. Meridian rocks! Enjoy!
B. The Agency? I have that one waiting for me.
C. Nice shelf :)
D. I adore your pictures! How totally lovely, brilliant, and breath taking!

GMR on June 18, 2010 at 2:50 PM said...

Loving your recently received list! You have some potentially great reading ahead of you.... Definitely jealous on the recent trip! Lucky you! Lucky us that we get to live vicariously through the pics...happy reading! ^_^

BookRants on June 18, 2010 at 3:44 PM said...

^Thanks guys!

Post a Comment

 

Book Rants Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei