I know I know, it's been awhile. And I actually hate it when I read posts that I am about to make, but it's my blog and I can do what I want haha
I haven't read anything, in a while, I don't really have any interest in reading right now..so I'm going to post all the things I have been doing that have kept me from reading and posting reviews.
1. I didn't have the Internet for two weeks thanks to the brilliant minds at the phone company who thought it would be fun to shut it off even though we didn't ask them to.
2. Baking...scones, biscuits, bread, cookies...ever been to allrecipes.com? Every recipe I have ever tried from there always turns out!
3. Horseback riding. Something I always wanted to do. This year I'm some of things I always talk about doing but never got around to it.
4. Which brings me to sewing. I got a sewing machine for a birthday or Christmas a few years back, and barely used it. Now I'm making a dress. This yellow dress specifically. Except I'm making mine in red poka dot, trying to be a little more vintage. I love all things vintage. I don't know if it will turn out, I'm about half way through sewing it. We'll see.
5. Fall TV, with all the new shows and all the old ones, I find it hard to keep up. I want to check out Boardwalk Empire, and I can't wait to watch Supernatural again. Also I'm starting to get into a new show called Lost Girl, it may only air in Canada so I don't think many of you will know what I'm talking about, but for all those Urban Fantasy lovers out there, you'd love it!.
Hopefully I'll get back to reading soon, with the cool fall evenings coming in, I'll probably spend more time reading, but for now, I don't know.