Jul 28, 2011

TBR Thursdays

Posted by Rebs @ Book-Rants at Thursday, July 28, 2011
In which I post a book that I currently own and I can't wait to read but just haven't got to yet

This week's pick:

Alien Tango by Gini Koch

Why I Really Want To Read This:

If you've read Touched by an Alien, then you know why I want to read the sequel. The first was awesome and I can't wait to see what Kitty does next! I highly recommend these books, even if you read the premise and you go "aliens, this isn't for me", trust me, if you like kick ass female protagonists, you'll like this one!



Summary:

It's been five months since marketing manager Katherine "Kitty" Katt started working with the aliens from Alpha Centauri, and she and Jeff Martini are getting closer. But when an experimental spacecraft is mysteriously returned to the Kennedy Space Center, Kitty and the rest of her team are called in to investigate. Now the team must survive murderous attacks, remove a space entity from a group of astronauts, and avoid an unhinged woman with a serious crush on Kitty's high school boyfriend. And that's all before evil masterminds decide Kitty's extermination is vital.

2 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com on August 4, 2011 at 7:39 AM said...

I do love this cover.

Rebs @ Book-Rants on August 4, 2011 at 7:49 AM said...

Me too! Dan Dos Santos covers are awesome!

Post a Comment

 

Book Rants Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei