Aug 31, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday

Posted by Rebs @ Book-Rants at Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating

My Pick This Week:


Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Release: Feb 7, 2012

Exiled from her comfortable home, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland – called the Death Shop – are slim. Violent energy storms can strike suddenly, and even the very air she breathes might kill her. Then Aria meets an Outsider named Perry. He’s wild, dangerous – a savage. He’s also her only hope.

Because Aria alone holds the key to his redemption, Perry needs her, too. Their unlikely alliance will determine the fate of all who live under the never sky.

Debut author Veronica Rossi is accumulating fans from all over the globe—the book has already sold to more than twenty countries. It’s not surprising that foreign rights for this title have been flying off the shelf. It’s a tantalizing romance in any language.


Also don't forget to check my recent review of Daugther Of Smoke and Bone

10 comments:

Kristina on August 31, 2011 at 8:36 AM said...

I have not heard of this one but the story sounds interesting and I love the cover!

Christina / Book Addict on August 31, 2011 at 8:48 AM said...

Great pick! I have been seeing this one around a lot lately; it sounds promising. Thanks for checking out my WoW.

Rebs @ Book-Rants on August 31, 2011 at 8:48 AM said...

I just discovered it today, I'm interested to find out more

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com on August 31, 2011 at 9:37 AM said...

O me too. This sounds so good.

Joy on August 31, 2011 at 11:30 AM said...

Sounds good, have fun reading this week!

Anonymous said...

I read the ARC and loved it!

Tia on August 31, 2011 at 1:20 PM said...

This sounds great! I love the cover!

My WoW

Under the Covers on August 31, 2011 at 1:20 PM said...

I love the sound of this one! I really can't wait to read it! Fab choice

My WoW

Suzanne @ Under the Covers

Andie Z on August 31, 2011 at 2:25 PM said...

This one is definitely on my wishlist, it looks fantastic. And I LOVE the cover. Great pick!

New follower :)
Andie

Rebs @ Book-Rants on September 1, 2011 at 7:11 AM said...

Thanks all for stopping by!

Post a Comment

 

Book Rants Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei